I am a post-doctoral researcher at
UCLA, working with Prof. Rafail Ostrovsky. I obtained my
PhD in May 2011 from the Computer Science
1. Achieving privacy in verifiable computation with multiple servers -- without FHE and without pre-processing (with Prabhanjan Ananth, Nishanth Chandran, Vipul Goyal and Rafail Ostrovsky).
International Conference on Practice and Theory of Public-key Cryptography, PKC 2014.
2. Locally Updatable and Locally Decodable Codes (with Nishanth Chandran and Rafail Ostrovsky).
Eleventh Theory of Cryptography Conference, TCC 2014.
3. Robust Fuzzy Extractors and Authenticated Key Agreement from Close Secrets (with Yevgeniy Dodis, Jonathan Katz, Leonid Reyzin and Adam Smith).
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 2012.
4. Cryptography with Tamperable and Leaky Memory (with Yael Kalai and Amit Sahai).
5. Privacy Amplification with Asymptotically Optimal Entropy Loss (with Nishanth Chandran, Rafail Ostrovsky and Leonid Reyzin).
6. Key Agreement from Close Secrets over Unsecured Channels (with Leonid Reyzin).
7. An Improved Robust Fuzzy Extractor (with Leonid Reyzin).
Security and Cryptography for Networks, SCN 2008.
Program Committee member for ICITS 2012.
1. A Protocol for Key Agreement from Close Secrets over Unsecured Channels; Joint work with Leonid Reyzin.
(Online version to appear soon.)