- Lab 6: Physical Computing
Raspberry Pi Zero
- Recognize each part: Power supply? CPU? Memory? Disk? Display? Keyboard? What else?
- Install IDE. Download
- Connect your Arduino and your PC by a USB A/B cable
- Run your arduino IDE with sudo privilege.
- Write your Arduino sketch
- Select Port and Board
- Verify your code
- Upload your code to the Arduino board
- Arduino Language Reference. Link
- A simple example that blinks the LED connected to GPIO13. Full tutorial:
- Many examples available in the IDE.
Author: Zhuoqun (Tom) Cheng.