David G. Sullivan
Senior Lecturer on Computer Science
College of Arts and Sciences, Boston University
I did my doctoral work in
computer science at
I also did my undergraduate work there, concentrating in physics.
There's more info. in my CV.
- Current Courses at BU
- CS 105: Introduction to Databases and Data Mining
- CS 111: Introduction to Computer Science I
- CS 460/660: Introduction to Database Systems
- Past Courses
- CS 112: Introduction to Computer Science II
- Data Structures (Harvard
Extension School, Harvard
- Database Management Systems (Harvard College, Harvard Extension School, Tufts)
- Office: Psychology Building (PSY), room 228D
(how to find it)
- Office hours (during the fall and spring semesters)
Feel free to email me (dgs @ cs . bu. edu) with course-related questions, or to arrange an appointment at another time.
- Mondays, 3-5 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 2-4 p.m.