David G. Sullivan
Senior Lecturer on Computer Science
College of Arts and Sciences, Boston University
I did my doctoral work in
computer science at
I also did my undergraduate work there, concentrating in physics.
There's more info. in my CV.
- Current Courses at BU
- CS 105: Introduction to Databases and Data Mining
- CS 111: Introduction to Computer Science I
- Other Courses
- CS 112: Introduction to Computer Science II (fall 2006)
- CS 460/660: Introduction to Database Systems (fall 2013)
- Data Structures (Harvard
- Database Systems (Harvard
- Intensive Introduction to Computer Science (Harvard Summer School)
- Office: Psychology Building (PSY), room 228D
(how to find it)
- Office hours (during the fall and spring semesters)
You can email me (email@example.com) to arrange an appointment at another
- Mondays, 3-5 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 2-4 p.m.
Course-related questions should be posted on the appropriate
Piazza site or emailed to the staff account for the course:
- CS 111: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CS 105: email@example.com