- Metcalf Award for Excellence in Teaching, Boston University, 2021
- Neu Family Award for Excellence in Teaching, Boston University, College of Arts and Sciences, 2012
- CS 105: Introduction to Databases and Data Mining, Boston University
- CS 111: Introduction to Computer Science I, Boston University
- CS 112: Introduction to Computer Science II, Boston University
- CSCI E-22: Data Structures, Harvard Extension School (fall)
- CSCI E-66: Database Systems, Harvard Extension School (spring)
- CSCI S-111: Intensive Introduction to Computer Science, Harvard Summer School
Previous Courses (as the instructor of record)
- CS 460: Introduction to Database Systems, Boston University, spring 2019, fall 2013
- COMP 115. Database Systems, Tufts University, spring 2007
- CS 165. Information Management, Harvard College, fall 2006
- CSCI E-50b (now 10b). Introduction to Computer Science Using Java, part II, Harvard Extension School, spring 2004
Related Experience in Teaching and Advising
- Pforzheimer House, Harvard College. Non-resident tutor and BGLTS tutor, 1999-2002.
- First-Year Sexual Orientation Discussion Group, Harvard College. Co-facilitator, 2000-2003.
- Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. Teaching consultant, 1999-2002.
- CS 265r. Database Systems, Harvard University. Teaching fellow, fall 2000.
- CS 261. Research Topics in Operating Systems, Harvard University. Teaching fellow, fall 1999.
- CS 182. Intelligent Machines: Reasoning, Actions, and Plans, Harvard University. Teaching fellow, fall 1998.
- CSCI S-J. Introduction to Java Programming, Harvard Summer School. Teaching assistant, summer 1997.
- St. John’s Preparatory School. Mathematics and physics teacher, 1991-1997.