Curriculum Vitae [pdf]
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Signal Processing
- Recommender Systems
- [April 2013] - Our paper, "Internet Atlas: A Geographic Database of the Internet", has been accepted to ACM HotPlanet 2013.
- [February 2013] - Our paper, "Sequential Bayesian Search", has been accepted to ICML 2013 [pdf].
- [February 2013] - Our paper, "Learning to Top-K Search using Pairwise Comparisons", has been accepted to AISTATS 2013 ([pdf],[poster] Acceptance Rate 33%).
- [January 2013] - Our paper, "AliasCluster: A Lightweight Approach to Interface Disambiguation", has been accepted to IEEE Global Internet 2013 ([pdf], [slides], Acceptance Rate 30%).
- [November 2012] - Our paper, "Understanding Geolocation Accuracy using Network Geometry", has been accepted to IEEE Infocom Mini-Conference 2013 ([pdf], [slides], Acceptance Rate 25%).
- [August 2012] - Our paper, "Posit : A Lightweight Approach for IP Geolocation", has been accepted to SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review [pdf].
- [July 2012] - A preprint of our paper, "Hierarchical Clustering Using Randomly Selected Similarities", is now available. [preprint]
- [July 2012] - After two great years at Boston University, I joined Technicolor Palo Alto as a researcher.
- [June 2012] - Our paper, "Efficient Network Tomography for Internet Topology Discovery" is in the current issue of IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking [pdf].
- Network Mapping and Measurements Conference, May 20-21, 2013
- AISTATS Conference, April 29-May 1, 2013
- IEEE Infocom Conference, April 14-19, 2013
- NIPS Conference, December 4-6, 2012
- IEEE Statistical Signal Processing Workshop, August 5-8, 2012
- Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets, July 10-13, 2012