Bio [html] - Curriculum Vitae[pdf] - Publications[html] - E-mail:
- Larissa P Spinelli and Mark Crovella, "Unravelling the Dynamics of Online Ratings", Proceedings of 2018 IEEE 4th International Symposium on Social Media Mining and Analysis (SMMA 2018). June - 2018 Exeter, UK.
- Larissa P Spinelli and Mark Crovella. "Closed-Loop Opinion Formation", Proceedings of WebSci 2017, Troy - NY, June 2017.[pdf]
- Larissa Spinelli, Mark Crovella and Brian Eriksson. "AliasCluster: A Lightweight Approach to Interface Disambiguation" Proceedings of the Global Internet Symposium, Turin, Italy, April 2013.[pdf]
- Larissa P. Spinelli and Daniel R. Figueiredo "Characterization and Identification of Roles in TCP Connection Networks" IFIP Performance 2010 - 28th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation. November - 2010, Namur - Belgium [pdf]
- Larissa P. Spinelli, "Characterization and Identification of Vertices and Roles in Connection Networks and Random Graph Models" (Portuguese). PESC/COPPE/UFRJ Master Thesis . August - 2011, Rio de Janeiro - Brazil [pdf]
- Larissa P. Spinelli and Daniel R. Figueiredo "Caracterização e re-identifição de papéis em Redes de Conexão" (Portuguese) WPerformance - IX Workshop em Desempenho de Sistemas Computacionais e de Comunicação. Julho - 2010, Belo Horizonte, MG - Brazil [pdf][BibTex]
- "Closed-loop opinion formation: exploring the dynamic temporal relations between users and recommenders system", Brazilians Researchers and University Students in Boston (PUB-Boston) - Boston, November 2017.
- "Interface disambiguation: a non-probe statistical methodology", Graduate Cohort Workshop, Computer Research Association's Committee on the Status of Women in Computing Research (CRA-W) - Seattle, April 2012. [pdf]
- "Interface disambiguation: a non-probe statistical methodology", Boston University Science & Engineering Research Symposium, Boston University - Boston, March 2012.[pdf]
111 Cummington Mall
Computer Science, MCS 138
Boston, MA 02215