I am a sixth-year graduate student at the department of Computer Science in Boston University. My e-mail address can be formed from my first and last initials at domain cs.bu.edu. My advisor is Hongwei Xi.
- Matthew Danish, Hongwei Xi. Using lightweight theorem proving in an asynchronous systems context. Accepted in upcoming Sixth NASA Formal Methods Symposium. Houston, TX. April 29, 2014.
- Matthew Danish. Functional Pearl: Four slot asynchronous communication mechanism. Presented at the ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Dependently-Typed Programming, informal work-in-progress talk session. Boston, MA. September 24, 2013. [Slides PDF]
- Matthew Danish. Applying Language-based Static Verification in an ARM Operating System. Presented at the High Confidence Software And Systems Conference. May 2013. [Slides PDF]
- Matthew Danish, Hongwei Xi and Richard West. Applying Language-based Static Verification in an ARM Operating System. In Work-in-progress poster session of the 33rd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium. San Juan, PR, USA. Dec 4-7, 2012. [PDF]
- Matthew Danish, Ye Li and Richard West. Virtual-CPU Scheduling in the Quest Operating System. In Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium. Chicago, IL, USA. April 11-14, 2011. [PDF]
- Matthew Danish and Hongwei Xi. Operating System Development with ATS. In PLPV 2010: Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Programming Languages meets Program Verification. Madrid, Spain. Jan 2010. [PDF]
Last updated: 22 January 2014