I am a seventh-year graduate student (defended 3/31) at the department of Computer Science in Boston University. My e-mail address can be formed from my first and last initials at domain cs.bu.edu. My advisor is Hongwei Xi.
- Official Debian packages for ATS2/Postiats
- Unofficial RPMs for ATS2/Postiats
- Unofficial DEBs for ATS2/Postiats
- Legacy packages may be useful for old code or for bootstrapping certain versions of the compiler.
- Official Debian packages for ATS/Anairiats (legacy)
- Unofficial RPMs for ATS/Anairiats (legacy)
- Matthew Danish, Hongwei Xi. Using lightweight theorem proving in an asynchronous systems context. In Proceedings of the Sixth NASA Formal Methods Symposium. Houston, TX. April 30, 2014. [PDF]
- Matthew Danish. Functional Pearl: Four slot asynchronous communication mechanism. Presented at the ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Dependently-Typed Programming, informal work-in-progress talk session. Boston, MA. September 24, 2013. [Slides PDF]
- Matthew Danish. Applying Language-based Static Verification in an ARM Operating System. Presented at the High Confidence Software And Systems Conference. May 2013. [Slides PDF]
- Matthew Danish, Hongwei Xi and Richard West. Applying Language-based Static Verification in an ARM Operating System. In Work-in-progress poster session of the 33rd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium. San Juan, PR, USA. Dec 4-7, 2012. [PDF]
- Ye Li, Matthew Danish and Richard West. Quest-V: A Virtualized Multikernel for High-Confidence Systems. Technical Report: arXiv:1112.5136, arXiv.org. Also BU Technical Report, 2011-029, Boston University, December 2011. [PDF]
- Matthew Danish, Ye Li and Richard West. Virtual-CPU Scheduling in the Quest Operating System. In Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium. Chicago, IL, USA. April 11-14, 2011. [PDF]
- Matthew Danish and Hongwei Xi. Operating System Development with ATS. In PLPV 2010: Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Programming Languages meets Program Verification. Madrid, Spain. Jan 2010. [PDF]
Last updated: 06 April 2015