Paul Stauffer - CS Department IT Manager
I work remotely from Indiana most of the time, with periodic visits to
campus for face to face meetings.
Contact email@example.com for
all regular support requests. This address forwards to multiple people,
and will always provide the quickest and most reliable response.
If you need to contact me directly, you have several options for doing
- e-mail (preferred method): firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: Just call my BU office number, x35228 or 617-353-5228, and your call will be forwarded to me. Due to the volume of scam calls these days, unexpected calls from unknown numbers will be allowed to go to voicemail, so either let me know if you'll be calling, or send me your number in advance so I can add you to my contacts.
- IM or Google Hangouts: You can IM or video chat with me using my BU e-mail address, email@example.com.
- Skype: My username is paulds01. I suggest you e-mail me before trying to add me as a Skype contact, so I'll know to expect it, and that it's not just some annoying spammer bot.
- Slack: There is a Slack team for CS faculty and staff. E-mail me if you want an invitation.