Welcome to my webpageHello World.
Hi. I am a PhD student in the DBLab and BUSec Group at Boston University. I work with George Kollios, Leo Reyzin, and Steven Homer. I also collaberate with some awesome researchers: Seny Kamara, Kobbi Nissim...
My research primarily lies on data/cloud security and cryptography, but I maintain interests in various aspects of theory and systems, including applied and theoretical cryptography, algorithms and complexity.
Publications and Reports:
- Privacy Preserving Similarity Evaluation of Time Series Data, with Haohan Zhu, George Kollios to appearin EDBT 2014
- Computational Fuzzy Extractors, with Ben Fuller, Leo Reyzin appears in AsiaCrypt 2013
- Perfect Distance Stars mod m, with William Calhoun, Rose-Hulman Mathematics Journal. November 2009
Others in submission
- SECURITY AND PRIVACY ASPECTS OF MOBILE APPLICATIONS FOR POST-SURGICAL CARE (M.S. Thesis)
Teaching Fellow Experience
- CS330: Introduction to Algorithms (Taught by Professor Leonid Levin)
- CS235: Algebraic Algorithms (Taught by Professor Leonid Levin)
- CS111: Programming in Java (Taught by Aaron Stevens)
- CS101: Introduction to Computer Science (Taught by Aaron Stevens)
Courses Taken at BU
- Data Mining, Databases, Complexity, Advanced Algorithm, Networks, Software Engineering Objected-Oriented Program Design, Advanced Algebra (Math Dept.), Advanced Cryptography, Independent Studies, Directed Study on Complexity, Directed Study on Database, Directed Study on Security, Directed Study on Crypto