I am a Ph.D. student at Boston University studying Program Language under supervision of Professor Marco Gaboardi.
My current research focuses on algebraic understandings of program semantics and program logic. I am generally interested in the intersection among Mathematics, logic, and Computer Science.
- 2020 Fall, CS 230: Principle of Programming Language, with Professor Marco Gaboardi and Lecture Abbas Attarwala
- 2020 Summer, CS 111: Introduction to Computer Science 1, with Lecture John Magee
- 2020 Summer, CS 112: Introduction to Computer Science 2, with Lecturer Christine Papadakis-Kanaris
- 2020 Spring, CS 235: Algebraic Algorithm, with Professor Leonid Levin
- 2019 Fall, CS 132: Geometric Algorithm, with Lecture Abbas Attarwala
- 2019 Spring, CS 230: Principle of Programming Language, with Professor Wayne Snyder
- Signal (preferred for long term communication): Signal Group Link. Just request to join this group, then I will add you to my contact.
- Email (preferred for short questions): Ending of the current URL at bu.edu