I am a Ph.D. candidate at Boston University working with Professor Marco Gaboardi.
My current research focuses on algebraic/equational understandings of program logic and semantics. In particular, I am currently interested in modelling program logics and semantics using extensions of Kleene Algebra.
I am also generally interested in Mathematics, Computer Science, and their intersections.
Publications and Preprints
- 2020 Fall, CS 230: Principle of Programming Language, with Professor Marco Gaboardi and Lecture Abbas Attarwala
- 2020 Summer, CS 111: Introduction to Computer Science 1, with Lecture John Magee
- 2020 Summer, CS 112: Introduction to Computer Science 2, with Lecturer Christine Papadakis-Kanaris
- 2020 Spring, CS 235: Algebraic Algorithm, with Professor Leonid Levin
- 2019 Fall, CS 132: Geometric Algorithm, with Lecture Abbas Attarwala
- 2019 Spring, CS 230: Principle of Programming Language, with Professor Wayne Snyder