A classmate mentioned that they made thier face look like a puzzle, so I took inspiration from that comment. In order to achive the jigsaw effect moved the pixels by a predetermined jump ammount.
First I divided the total width by 10 to figure out how much we needed to jump.
Next I looped through the pixels and found the "shifted pixel" location. I did this by using integer division to figure out what "strip"' we were currently in and multipled this by the jump factor.
I did have to account for negative space so I implemented a simple wrap around.
Note: I did have to resize the images for internet display