Introduction to my work in this summer
- Fix some bugs and Implement some functions in PatternFly. Add accessibility and test cases for the components I worked on.
- Integrate Notification Drawer from PatternFly into OpenShift.
- Implement the column management modal for several pages in OpenShift.
- Help onboard non-UXD team members onto PatternFly.
- Present on PatternFly community meeting and OpenShift sprint.
The project I want to talk about in detail today
The project is about the Notification Drawer component in both OpenShift and PatternFly. And in this project I did the following things.
- In OpenShift:
- Integrate the Notification Drawer component from PatternFly into OpenShift.
- Override some styles in OpenShift.
- Add some accessibility functions.
- Create some test cases for unit tests. (use Jest and Enzyme)
- In PatternFly:
- Fix some accessibility issues and Add some accessibilty functions.
- Simplify the usage of the Notification Drawer in the doc.
- Create some test cases for integration tests. (use Cypress)