How to Relieve Stress
Keep track of your breaks
Overworking is counterproductive, but also you don't want to fall into the trap of procrastination. Thus, you can keep track of how many breaks you keep, and for how long. This ensures you are refreshed every once in a while.
- It's great to take a quick walk, or do a quick stretch, every couple of hours of work!
- Try not to take too many breaks off schedule, especially during intense work, or else you may fall into the habit of procrastination.
- You can plan your breaks ahead of time, and surround your work chunks around your scheduled breaks.
Be present when you are not working
Remember not to stress out! With hard work comes rewarding moments, so take the time to spend your moments with friends and family, as well as doing things you love. The following are simple suggestions that can improve anyone's quality of life:
- Spend time in nature
- Listen to your favorite music
- Spend time with friends and family
- Practice meditation