Prior to joining Boston University, I studied as an MPhil student in Database Group, department of Computer Science in the University of Hong Kong, advised by Prof. Reynold Cheng. Before that, I got my bachelor degree in software engineering of Tsinghua University.
My research interest focuses on the area of heterogeneous information network and distributed graph computing.
1. System Engineer Internship, Users and Relation Group, Weibo Corporation, 2017
2. Volunteer in BDAI Workshop, HKU, 2019
3. Serving as the external reviewer of ER2019, CIKM2018, DASFAA2018
2019 (current) - CS105: Introduction to Databases and Data Mining, BU
2018, 2019 - CCST9047: The Age of Big Data, HKU
1. Languages: C++/Python/Java
2. Web Development: Django/Flask/CodeIgniter
3. Databases: Cassandra/Redis/Bitcask/MySQL
4. Distributed Computing: MapReduce/Spark/Giraph/PregelPlus
zczhu [at] bu.edu